26 Jul 2015

Puppy Love

I love Pinterest! 
(If you're not sure what Pinterst is, you've clearly been hiding under a rock- Download it NOW!) 

There are so many cool & awesome things on there. I have quite a few boards going with all sorts of things. It's also a FABULOUS time waster, which is exactly what I was doing yesterday afternoon as I sat on the lounge browsing perfect picture after perfect picture. Which lead me to this:


And this: 


And it got me thinking of a little project I could easily accomplish. 

Our little dog Buster is a big part of our family. He's a one year old miniature Pinscher and the boys absolutely love him & him them. It seemed fitting that Buster should have his own little organised space of the house, just like the rest of us.



I found a small bare spot just outside the kitchen that would work perfectly for this project. I jumped straight onto Etsy to download some puppy prints & popped them into some spare frames I had. 

A quick trip to the local cheap shop got him some new bowls, a placemat & some toys. Now all I had to do was pull it all together! 

Here's how it turned out:


Being a small, very short-haired dog, he really feels the cold in Winter so this little green jumper I found on eBay is perfect for keeping him warm. The basket holds his toys & I've also hung up his harness & lead for easy access. I don't have any bedding in this area as he sleeps at the bottom of our bed every night (spoilt pup!)



I think Buster is pretty pleased with his new space & I'm pleased that we have another organised area of the house.

WIN WIN!!

Do you have a inside dog?
Do they have their own doggy pad?

Til next time,

Mel xx







No comments:

Post a Comment