9 Feb 2015

The Playroom

I love playrooms!

We've created a few since the kids were born & I thought I'd share the latest one with you. My kids don't have a lot of toys. 
They love learning & playing games on their iPads & our house is quite small & I don't want it filled with toys! 

They share a bedroom and all of the lego lives in there so I needed a space to store all of the other toys that kept them neat & tidy & away from the living areas of the house.

We have a small room between the dining room & main bathroom and after the last change of furniture around the house, this room became the perfect spot for the playroom. 

I'm a big lover of shelving with labelled baskets. I find it's the best way to keep everything as organised & tidy as possible. 



I recently moved these super hero prints out of the boy's bedroom & think this is the perfect spot for them.
You can find them here




So there you have it. Our current playroom. It's not huge but everything fits & it means we can enjoy a toy-free lounge room (whoo hoo!)

Do you have a playroom?
I'd love to see yours!

Til next time,

Mel xx








No comments:

Post a Comment