2 Feb 2015

My Favourite Things At Kmart Right Now

If you haven't seen the new living range at Kmart yet then clearly you are living under a rock(ha!) 

Everyone is talking about their latest range of homewares & it is pretty awesome.

Our closest kmart is two hours away but hello online shopping!! 

Here are my current favourites


Love these bath mats for the boy's bathroom.


Have my eye on the arrow light for William's side of the boy's room. And $9!! BARGAIN


Love this lamp for the office or bedroom


I currently have this one sitting on my bedside table. LOVE IT


I recently purchased these for the boy's room. Great for storing their precious things 


This clock would be perfect in the kitchen or lounge room


Everyone needs a gold spotted cushion! 

So many great things at some seriously great prices. Thank you kmart!

Have you checked out the new range yet?
Bought anything on my favourites list?
What's your favourite?

Til next time,

Mel xx







No comments:

Post a Comment